An Officetell: A studio like apartment that some people use as offices and some people (such as myself) use to live in. Usually comes furnished with the necessary things (kitchen, washer/dryer, bathroom..window?).
My posts seem to be getting more and more spaced out! Less and less is happening, that's why.
This is going to sound more awful then I intend for it to, but I miss my bed. I haven't slept in my own bed for over a week now. It's been an interesting month..I will say that.
I'm still on "break" and so far have no hopes of getting work to help me out next month. It's BS..and I'm a little frustrated by it. I luckily got paid this month, but next month is going to be a bit disastrous...especially being Christmas!!
I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week! Korea (obviously) doesn't celebrate Thanksgiving, since it's clearly an American holiday. But hopefully there will be some people (and by people I do actually mean bars..."foreigner bars" as they're so fondly termed) throwing some good old fashioned Thanksgiving dinners for us expats. If I had access to a kitchen, I would do it myself (since I don't' have to work!) buuuut all I have is a two top gas stove. Though I am sure a kitchen savvy person could make do with that.
I've been making a ton of new friends though, so that's been awesome. It's been a trip. And I'm hoping to get some travel plans happening for New Years!
<3 the Holidays...though I miss my family and friends back home and wish I could be there with you to celebrate (or that you could be here!)
No comments:
Post a Comment