Sunday, July 3, 2011

Oh, W.T.F.

So we all know that I am on an online dating site. It's proven for hilarious moments in my life...very few of which actually involve meeting any prospects. This week, I had two very interesting man related things occur...one of which I am still trying to work out.
About a month ago I met this guy who is seemingly a decent, awesome guy (I googled him just to be sure and no criminal history! Hooray.) And after about a week..well, that was the end of it. Story of my life. No harm, no foul though because though he seemed like a nice guy, I didn't really know him...so, he is clearly not the great love of my life. But this passed week, he "winked" at me on my online dating site...again. Which makes me wonder...did something happen, to where he wants to give it a second shot? Or has he made his rounds through all the other women, came back to me and forgot that we had already met? Perplexing.
Numero dose. This very pretty young man that has perused my profile several times without any communicative efforts finally made a move. And I've been chatting with him a little bit now...and he is just so pretty. However...he's not all present in the brain. And he might be an axe murderer. He seems to refuse to want to hang out in public...which is a red flag. And he doesn't understand why that's a red flag for me. I think homeboy just wants to get some...which is not my cup of tea. But dang he is pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment