Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Starting Fresh

Apple trees aren't exactly interesting, in fact, I think apples are one of the dullest fruit on the face of the planet. But an apple a day keeps the doctor away, right? So, how do you make an apple interesting? Displace it. If you're walking through the rain forest and came across an apple tree in perfect health, blossoming and producing delicious, juicy fruit, you would be intrigued.

That is my story. I've realized that I am an apple tree. There is really nothing interesting or exciting about me. I blend in and am easily replaced, as proved by my boss. Oops, ex-boss.

So, it's time to shake things up.

This blog is to document my next adventure. Where do I go next?

I don't know just yet. But I am embracing who I am, grabbing hold of my aversion to commitment instead of running from it. I'm headed in a direction that leads to fun and adventure and walking away from the serious life.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment