Sunday, April 24, 2011

Yeah, Happy Easter to You Too

Happy Easter!

How did I spend my resurrection celebration day? Well, of course I went to church with my dad. Then we head over to my moms church for lunch (she goes to a Korean church--and I don't really speak Korean). We sit through the last prayer before lunch, then my dad says, "Ready to go?"...uhh, why did we go to her church in the first place? No lunch? We came just to listen to a prayer that neither of us understand...?

Then I spend the afternoon being ignored, and making rice crispy eggs--which, by the way, are not as easy as the commercial made them seem!

I deliver my eggs to a friend and watch her niece go through a riveting Easter egg hunt. I return home, begin to cook a shnazzy dinner that I have been looking forward to making for quite some time only to have my dad leave in the middle of it. Leave. Gone. Went home. Uh.

Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment