Geez Louise...3 posts in one day...and 3 movies in one day.... I'm going to go ahead and say I am having quite a lazy day!...or an awesome day, depending on how you look at it.
Jane Eyre...beautifully captured. Moving, as I already stated.
The Change-Up. It's almost exactly Freaky Friday in man form, for adults. But I think they did a really nice job with it. It was funny and entertaining and had a few plot twists. And...uh, Ryan Reynolds...enough said.
Source Code. WHHHAAAAT was that?!? My mind was sooooo confused the entire movie. And then at the end, wouldn't he have ruined it for himself...because he fixed the situation before he had a chance to start. Oh my goodness, it was so good, but so hard for my brain to get a grip on. And once again I have to say...Jake Gyllenhall (he's actually my favorite actor for more than just the fact that I find his physical appearance breathtaking).
No comments:
Post a Comment