Weee! 17 days left!!
And I have an awesome weekend planned!
First, off to Concord to see my brother/sister-in-law and cutie pie niece. It's sort of lucky that they decided to go to Carowinds. It makes it a lot easier to see them before I leave, instead of having to coordinate schedules and drive all the way up to Virginia again. And I know there's probably no way to convince them to drive down here next weekend. So..it kind of works out!
And then, my bad decision New York City trip! I'm excited to go and see my friends. I just hope I have enough money.
Then, it's back to work..only for another 1.5 weeks. I get to quit my job when I get back from NYC, which is wonderful.
And then, the next weekend is my friends birthday, so that's something to look forward to too. And then, the next weekend is time to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment