Observation #...Uh, what number am I on?
Anyway, Korean's love to spit. It's disgusting.
New favorite hobby: Staring at Korean's who are staring at me to see who will break first. I always win. I have eyes too, sucka <--I hang out with dudes too much.
In class today my students were talking about Steve Jobs, may he rest in peace, and how he lived a "short thick life" and that's what Korean's want...a "short thick life, not a long thin one." And the man who said this then points only to the men in the class and says "they understand." Uhh..are we still talking about lifespans???
And it's kind of pissing me off how people tell me how young I am...it's not exactly a compliment when they say it. But it especially makes me upset when girls that are in my age bracket say it and then become visibly upset because they "are not young"....You're 2 years older than me...if you're not young, then I'm not young! It's a smidge rude.
But hey guess what?
TOMORROW'S MY BIRSADAAAAY! :) (on this side of the world...on the other side I still have 2 days hahaha)
*EDIT*
and I may have found myself a Korean boyfriend! I walked into the convenient store behind my apartment (called Fine People...just in case you needed a laugh) and the guy asks me "Where's your boyfriend?" Talking about E, because the last time I went in there I went with E and he bought two boxes of the Korean love candy (for himself...). "Not boyfriend, just friends." "Oh, ok. Teacher teacher. Ok." Long pause while I decide what to buy. When I go up to the register "I'll be your boyfriend." "Ok! Tomorrow's my birthday!" (Yes I'm one of those people that tells EVERYONE I come in contact with that it's my birthday!) "Happy birthday! You eat cake?" "yes." "Tomorrow come see me!" "Ok!" Who knew it was that easy to get a boyfriend?? I've been way over complicating the process! Unfortunately, as flattered as I was (even though I was looking HOT! :D ) he's not that attractive...and would only want to practice his Engrish. Super nice guy though!
No comments:
Post a Comment