Halloween stupidity has already begun. I was putting together my costume...and put it together while wearing it, so now I'm stuck in my costume and unless I want to repeat the entire process, I have to just wear the thing for the rest of the night. It's almost 3pm. Which means more than 24 hours in this getup...without wrecking it!
But I have a new dream for you to analyze!!
There were four of us in this weird limbo space...everything was white and there were white pillars in the empty space around us. My "boyfriend" broke up with me and my friend broke up with his girlfriend at the same time. I don't remember the reaction from the other couple because I was distraught beyond all reason. I was sobbing and screaming after him, begging him to stay. My friend and I then looked at each other and kind of shrugged, saying "what do we do now?" So we walked together out of limbo and into the real world. But the minute we made plans to do something, I slipped away at the first chance that I got to sit on the other side of my bed and cry.
I awoke from this dream in tears.
Any ideas? This one legit perplexes me. What is happening in my brain right now?
No comments:
Post a Comment